35th America’s Cup
Oracle Team USA has presented racing areas in San Diego and Bermuda
mardi 29 juillet 2014 –
Toutes les versions de cet article : [English] [français]
A positive meeting saw a number of points debated, the key points agreed between all parties present were :
• Regular meetings encompassing all teams in order to work collectively to maximize the potential of both this America’s Cup America's Cup #AmericasCup and future editions.
• Each team plan to host an America’s Cup America's Cup #AmericasCup World Series event in either their own country, or a country of their choice.
• All the teams present agreed that they would commit – if they were to win the Cup in 2017 – to continue with the America’s Cup World Series.
• A commitment to further reduce the costs for both this Cup and future editions.
• Support for the choice of host venue, be it Bermuda or San Diego.
• A working group to agree on the date and event structure of the 36th America’s Cup, to lay the foundations for a sustainable event.
Dans la même rubrique
Trimaran de sport : A.S.O. chose Diam 24 as new boat for the Tour de France à la Voile
America’s Cup : Bermuda and San Diego shortlisted as America’s Cup venues
Tour de France à la Voile : A.S.O. unveiled the route of the next edition of the Tour de France à la Voile
A.S.O. : Grand Surprise boats now part of the Tour de France à la Voile 2014 fleet